Friday, December 11, 2009

Lasting Moments!

There are many moments in a persons life, some are fleeting and some are lasting. Nikon did a survey in USA today and according to the information they gathered 15% of people wish they could re-shoot their wedding photos. A wedding is one of the lasting moments and the best way to capture it is via photographs and video. During the session I was able to shoot the engagement shots and also capture video with the Nikon D300s. I am now able to transform them into a full multimedia production instead of plain stills.
What a photographic time to live in, we can shoot in pitch black and capture motion with the push of a button. I hope you enjoy the images as much as I did when I took them.

Terrence









Thank You Kristi and Golden, and Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment