Thursday, January 14, 2010

Upcoming Star: Ashley Harris


My work for Nikon gave me the opportunity to use the new video feature of our cameras. I am responsible for a video training segment. To do this I need to really push the video to the limit. I contacted a friend here in ATL and together we captured this wonderful woman with video. I knew the quality of Nikon's video was amazing, but after getting done with the shoot and compiling the video segments into the song, I was blown away. The video is amazing and the cameras are unbelievable. Here is a still from the shoot, and I will notify everyone once I get the final edit approved by Ashley and posted. Keep checking back for more updates.


Terrence

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome. I took me two days just to get the video matched up to the track. I am hoping she gets back to me so that I can get it published.

    ReplyDelete