Monday, March 8, 2010

WPPI 2010


I am currently in my room in Vegas winding down from the show today. I do have to say that the WPPI show really is an impressive show to attend for all levels of photographers. I have talked with high end pro shoots to the beginning shooter. My job during the WPPI show is to demonstrate and discuss the Nikon software. Through out the day I had crowds of people that listened to my presentation. Granted I had plush seats sitting in front of my presentation area so the crowds were there for the seats. In all seriousness we did have quite a few people interested in the programs. The area that was really popular was our Pro presentation area, and our DSLR counters. Around 12000 attendees that just want to talk photography. If you are attending the WPPI show I would suggest looking into Nikon's speaker schedule. Well that is all that I have to say about today's events. Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment