Saturday, January 16, 2010

Parthenon, Nashville TN


I had the wonderful opportunity to visit the Parthenon in Nashville this fall. It has taken me some time to actually get this photo uploaded to my blog. It doesn't really matter how long it takes since my sister and I are the only people who follow my stuff. Thanks sis. I cropped this image like this since I had a lot of extra non-essential items in the image. I really wanted to draw emphasis to the main subject and not have it lost in the jumble. Buildings like this amaze me since they show the world how much we appreciate all of the culture they have given us. I am tired of the other parts of the world giving not pointing the finger at us, and stating that we are too stuck on ourselves. There are multiple organizations that are stepping up to help the Haiti survivors (note I said survivors and not victims) one of whom is the LDS church which will have 80,000 pounds of needed food. Our President Obama has pledge millions of dollars that we do not have, but it shows that we are ready to help others even if our leaders cannot help Americans. I just wish that people would see that Americans are genuinely good people, but we have some very influential bad apples running us into the ground. We need to get back to our roots and find our foundation that made us the best country in the world. Just my two cents.


Terrence

No comments:

Post a Comment